- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Order number: ARI-005311
The ArGo (Arizer Go) is Arizer's smallest vaporizer to date. This vape packs everything you love about the Arizer vaporizers and adds ultra-portability to the mix. Do you like to vape outside the house? This tiny little powerhouse is your perfect match.
ArGo (Arizer Go) quality
Just like the Air II and the Solo II, the ArGo features glass stems that function as a chamber, air path and mouthpiece in one. Entirely made out of glass, these stems provide an amazing flavour. You can use the (included) filter screens to prevent the possibility of getting scooby snacks in your mouth, but this is not required.
Another great thing that this vape has in common with its older brothers, is that it's practically maintenance-free. Because let's face it, no-one particularly likes to spend time cleaning their vape once they're done with it. The only thing you occasionally have to do is give the glass stems a soak.
What's more, the ArGo's build quality, performance, heat up time (under one minute) and durability is equal to that of the other powerful, trusty Arizer vaporizers.
ArGo (Arizer Go) features
- Ultra-portable - This vaporizer fits in the palm of your hand, and is super compact and light-weight. Therefore, this super-portable vape is your perfect companion for all your outdoorsy vaping adventures.
- Stealthy - We think this vape could pass for one of those bad-ass old-school MP3-players. But even if - despite the beautiful design - you don't want to be seen with your vape, you can easily palm this little one and vape discreetly. You can extend the top part to conceal and protect the mouthpiece.
- Display - The ArGo features a super handy screen that displays the set temperature, the current temperature and the battery status. You can also adjust your settings, like screen brightness, auto shut-off timer through this screen.
- Replaceable battery - First of all: the battery life of the ArGo is great; a fully charged battery can last for 7 to 10 sessions. This device can charge through USB and allows pass-through charging. However, anyone who doesn't always have a access to a power outlet (or the motivation to get up and find one) will love the ArGo's replaceable 18650 battery. Having a spare (charged) battery ready allows you to swap out batteries, which is ideal for use on the go.
- Phenomenal vapour production - Thanks to its hybrid heating technique, wide temperature range (50°C to 220°C ) and glass stems that preserve the flavour of your herb, this vaporizer produces thick, terpy, smooth and aromatic clouds of vapour.
What’s in the box?
- ArGo (Arizer Go) vaporizer
- 1 ArGo battery
- 1 USB charger /power adapter
- 2 Glass aroma tube
- 2 Silicone stem caps
- 1 Belt-Clip carry case
- 1 Stainless steel stirring tool
- 4 Stainless steel filter screens
- 1 Manual