Out of stock
- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Order number: 109201
This is the talk of all the vaporizer mega minds at Azarius Headquarters, the Dynavap VapCap OmniVap. A pocket-sized vaporizer perfect for the ski field, camping, picnics, festivals, anywhere. No buttons, no fancy tricks, simple to use and extraordinary vapour. And with its new sci-fi-like design it’s also beautiful to look at
Apart from the stainless steel cap, the OmniVap is completely constructed from Titanium, which makes the device ultra-light. It features DynaVap's industry-first infinitely adjustable air/vapour ratio, by simply twisting the mouthpiece. It does not get hot after prolonged use, except for the vaporization chamber or titanium. The carbon version features a carbon midsection with a titanium tip.
The Adjust-A-Bowl grooves allow 5 different levels of material capacity for customized use by simply re-positioning the titanium CCD.
We also offer the OmniVap XL, which is 1.7 cm longer than the original. The OmniVap XL extends the way from the heating chamber to your mouth and therefore delivers cooler vapour.
Length: 9.2 cm. OmniVap XL: 10.9 cm.
How to use the OmniVap
1. Fill the OmniVap chamber with your material of choice. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
2. Place the cap back on the OmniVap.
3. Heat up the metal cap of your OmniVap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap.
4. Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click - this means the OmniVap is ready!
5. Puff on the mouthpiece. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapour mix port.
6. Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the OmniCap has cooled down.
|Delivery method:||Direct draw|
|Portable / Desktop:||Portable|